CLV Group & InterRent REIT
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
At CLV Group and InterRent REIT, we’re driven by a belief that everyone deserves a great home in a welcoming community. Part of what makes a home great is having feeling of comfort and safety when you’re there. The health and well-being of our Residents, our Team and our Communities will always be our Top Priority. We want to assure you that we are taking every step necessary to make sure that we are delivering on this belief and commitment during what is clearly a very unsettling time.
We’ve set up this page to provide you with any and all necessary information and updates regarding the current situation and what we are doing to keep everyone safe. Please consult this page regularly to find FAQ’s, useful resources, policies and procedures and more.
InterRent REIT and CLV Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will laundry rooms remain open?
A: Yes, laundry rooms as well as mail areas will remain accessible.
Q: When can we expect the amenities to reopen?
A: The community wellness of all of our valued residents is paramount. We cannot forecast at this time when the amenities will be reopened. As this health crisis changes daily, we will continue to assess and communicate with residents accordingly.
Q: Do I need to notify building staff in the event of a positive diagnostic for COVID-19?
A: Yes, in the event you have a positive diagnosis for the virus, have been in contact with someone who has, or if you are required to self-isolate, it is very important that you advise us of this through the following confidential email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Will I be notified if someone in my building has been infected?
A: We will work very closely with the Public Health Department which will provide us with direction on how to proceed. Residents that have been infected or have been self-quarantined are required to notify us with their name and address. For reporting, our confidential email address is email@example.com.
Q: Can I still get maintenance requests addressed?
A: Yes, we are still handling all urgent service requests, but please try and limit your requests to truly urgent matters so that we can keep our staff focused on proper protocol around COVID-19. Requests can be made through email or on our resident portal at https://www.clvgroup.com/residentportal
Have a different question?
Fill in the form if you have any questions that weren’t covered on this page and we will do our best to answer them.
Hygiene and Precautions
Follow appropriate hygiene protocols
- Wash your hands frequently with soap
- Use hand sanitizer frequently throughout the day
- Use cleaning wipes at your desk/common surfaces throughout the day
- Cough or sneeze into the corner of your elbow/sleeve or cover your mouth and nose with a tissue
- Avoid placing your fingers in your mouth, nose or eyes
- Always wash your hands (for 20 seconds) prior to leaving the bathroom
- Wipe down seats and handles with disinfectant wipes and dispose of in a waste basket
- Use a paper towel when passing through doors
- Refrain from shaking hands until such time that risks subside
- While efforts should be made not to socialize, if you need to socialize, maintain distances of 3-6 feet when doing so
© 2020 CLV Group & InterRent REIT | *E. & O . E.