Distribution Reinvestment Plan
Our Dividend Reinvestment Program provides unitholders with a way to continue to invest in the growth of InterRent as well as growing your investment portfolio. Units purchased through reinvestment of distributions will be purchased at 96% of the Average Market Price of the Units for the 10 trading days preceding the distribution payment date.
The Plan is simple to join and allows you to participate or stop participating in it at any point in time, so it is flexible if your situation changes.
Notice to InterRent Real Estate Investment Trust Unitholders Re: Taxation of Distributions to Canadian Residents for the Period January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017
InterRent Real Estate Investment Trust (“InterRent”) made distributions for the period January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017, aggregating to $0.2475 per Unit. For the 2017 year, 100% of the distributions to InterRent Canadian Resident Unitholders are currently not taxable and should be deducted from the adjusted cost base of your Units (shown in Box 42 of your T3 slip).
Non-Canadian Resident Unitholders should consult their respective tax advisors with respect to the tax treatment of any InterRent distributions and any questions they may have concerning tax matters.
INTERRENT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST
Curt Millar, Chief Financial Officer
- Ken Avalos – Raymond James
- Frederic Blondeau – Echelon Wealth Partners
- Himanshu Gupta – GMP Securities
- Jonathan Kelcher – TD Securities Inc.
- Matt Kornack – National Bank Financial
- Troy MacLean – BMO Capital Markets
- Yashwant Sankpal – Laurentian Bank Securities
- Michael Markidis – Desjardins Capital Markets
- Mark Rothschild – Canaccord Genuity
- Mario Saric – Scotia Capital
- Michael Smith – RBC Capital Markets
- Brad Sturges – IA Securities
- Dean Wilkinson – CIBC World Markets Inc.