Distribution Reinvestment Plan
Our Dividend Reinvestment Program provides unitholders with a way to continue to invest in the growth of InterRent as well as growing your investment portfolio. Units purchased through reinvestment of distributions will be purchased at 96% of the Average Market Price of the Units for the 10 trading days preceding the distribution payment date.
The Plan is simple to join and allows you to participate or stop participating in it at any point in time, so it is flexible if your situation changes.
Notice to InterRent Real Estate Investment Trust Unitholders Re: Taxation of Distributions to Canadian Residents for the Period January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018
InterRent Real Estate Investment Trust (“InterRent”) made distributions for the period January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018, aggregating to $0.273334 per Unit. For the 2018 year, 100% of the distributions to InterRent Canadian Resident Unitholders are currently not taxable and should be deducted from the adjusted cost base of your Units (shown in Box 42 of your T3 slip).
Non-Canadian Resident Unitholders should consult their respective tax advisors with respect to the tax treatment of any InterRent distributions and any questions they may have concerning tax matters.
INTERRENT REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST
Curt Millar, Chief Financial Officer
Management Information Circular
- Frederic Blondeau – Echelon Wealth Partners
- Jonathan Kelcher – TD Securities Inc.
- Matt Kornack – National Bank Financial
- Matt Logan – RBC Capital Markets
- Troy MacLean – BMO Capital Markets
- Michael Markidis – Desjardins Capital Markets
- Johann Rodrigues – Raymond James
- Mark Rothschild – Canaccord Genuity
- Yashwant Sankpal – Laurentian Bank Securities
- Mario Saric – Scotia Capital
- Brad Sturges – IA Securities
- Dean Wilkinson – CIBC World Markets Inc.