We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. Its why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
In this role as Payroll Administrator, you will be part of a small team and work in conjunction with other team members with a focus on payroll processing.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Processing payroll including related government remittances;
- Supporting payroll activities to ensure all data files are complete;
- Investigating and resolving payroll issues;
- Creating and running reports for review and reporting purposes;
- Assisting with preparing and reconciling annual government reports as needed;
- Assisting with administration of the benefit program;
- Assisting with preparing new documentation related to employee transfers, moves and promotions, and
- Performing other related HR activities as assigned.
- Must be fluently bilingual in English and French both spoken and written
- Experience with at least one corporate payroll system (ADP or similar)
- Familiarity with Quebec and Ontario employment legislation
- Experience with hourly, salaried, term and contract personnel
- Ability to use discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information
- Strong computer skills with MS- Office
- Detail oriented and ability to work to tight timelines
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work flexible hours when required to ensure timely response
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.