We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
This excellent career opportunity is open to a positive and hardworking individual with excellent communication skills who wishes to be part of an energetic team in a fast paced environment. In this role, the individual will be cross trained in property administration activities. To be successful in this role, you need to be fully bilingual, have some administration experience, and always be focused on delivering a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Greeting clients in a friendly and polite manner
- Receiving and directing incoming/outgoing phone calls and mail
- Receiving and directing emails/faxes from the general company inbox
- Ordering and tracking office supplies
- Receiving and tracking payments from residents and clients through a variety of methods including debit/credit machines
- Assisting with special event planning and coordination
- Preparing for distribution accurate agendas and minutes
- Preparing written correspondence
- Preparing and ordering courier/mail services
- Property administration activities, and
- Other related administrative activities to support team efforts.
- Past customer service or reception experience
- Firm grasp of MS Office Suite
- Outgoing team player with positive personality
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Fluently bilingual in French
- Proven excellent attendance
- Knowledge of proper telephone and e-mail etiquette
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.