Part time position available in Aylmer – 16hrs/week as well as a full-time position)
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. Its why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
The Cleaner enhances the client experience through dedication and a service oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner that achieves the company standards.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition;
- Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
- Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries;
- Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule within surrounding properties;
- Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments on a periodic basis;
- Performing daily inspections in all common areas;
- Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
- Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks;
- Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required;
- Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building’s operating systems;
- Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property;
- Landscaping duties as required; and
- Performing other duties as required.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of cleaning experience.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills are necessary to converse with residents.
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset.
- Ability to work weekends is a mandatory requirement.
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
|Job Category||Property Operations|