We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
The Energy Conservation Measure Coordinator is responsible for entry level project organization responsibilities and project administration. These responsibilities are defined as performing the tasks required for managing individual energy conservation measures (ECM’s) in a multiunit residential (MURB) environment. The projects carried out by the Energy Management Department are mainly focused on replacing or improving heating & cooling systems, electrical systems and water consumption. Responsibilities include organization of individual ECM’s, energy efficiency incentive file administration, maintenance administration and maintaining employee preventative maintenance training records. The successful candidate will be part of an Energy Management team delivering services that span across all project phases, from capital budgets, workplace planning, pre-construction and design development, to completion of construction projects including gathering data for post project analytics.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Working in tandem with the Energy Manager to design and manage the projects to their completion;
- Incentive start up, administration and close out;
- Inputs project information into construction databases and accounting systems and completes the project set up process;
- Project Tracking, documentation and reporting;
- Maintains project documentations such as incentive applications, project plans, meeting minutes, contracts, bid packages, technical and financial close outs, etc.;
- Works with relevant stakeholders to collect vendor qualification documentations and ensure vendors are activated and set up within internal financial systems;
- Reconciles purchase orders to invoices to ensure accuracy;
- Prepares various reports to support monitoring of project progress, costs, key performance indicators, etc;
- Inputting utility data for construction records and energy analytic databases, and
- Other related administrative activities as required.
- Education in Building Sciences or equivalent training
- 1+ year of experience in project administration
- Some mechanical or electrical background is an asset
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to provide project administration support
- Ability to maintain accurate data
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Ability to extract and compile data into reports
- Ability to communicate effectively with others for the purpose of data exchange, clarification and follow up
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications in particular – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Outlook, along with ability to quickly learn new applications such as Energy Management Dashboard navigation.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.