We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. Its why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Supporting our regional site operations; in the role of Plumber, your main focus is to complete day-to-day plumbing repairs within our properties/units, to a high standard, contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of our residents.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Completing all approved plumbing related work orders;
- Performing plumbing repairs within rental units as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
- Installing and maintaining plumbing fixtures and systems;
- Completing all plumbing tasks including, but not limited to residential water piping, interior and exterior waste lines, water regulators and back flow, all fixtures relating to bathroom, kitchen and laundry;
- Responding to emergency calls as necessary;
- Taking initiative when corrective action is necessary and removing any identified hazards;
- Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- Certified as a licensed plumber.
- Professional experience in all facets of plumbing in multi residential.
- Troubleshooting skills required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- Hours can sometimes be varied.
- You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- On-call hours may be required.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
|Job Category||Property Operations|