We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
As a Property Maintenance Technician, you will be the front-line point of contact for site staff and residents for day-to-day repairs and maintenance. The Property Maintenance Technician is an integral part of resident satisfaction and overall site quality. If you love helping others and are already used to being the friend people call for help, this role may be a good fit for you.
What will you be doing?
- Completing approved maintenance work orders to rental properties as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
- Maintaining general upkeep of the properties including amenities, waste management, and general maintenance to ensure satisfaction of our residents;
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
So, what are we looking for?
- A knowledgeable professional with experience in a wide variety of maintenance and light construction tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and finishing work.
- A team player and an independent worker – we need someone who can do both!
- Proficient using basic computer technology and software (Microsoft Office, etc)
- You will need a vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- You will need the tools necessary to complete all tasks.
- You will need to work during peak periods, including weekend hours if required. You will also need to participate in an after-hours rotational emergency services team on occasion.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
|Job Category||Property Operations|