We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
As our Property Maintenance Technician, your main focus is to complete day-to-day minor maintenance repairs, to a high standard, contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of our residents.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Performing repairs to rental properties as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
- Performing routine and scheduled preventative maintenance of properties;
- Maintaining general upkeep of the properties to ensure all amenities are in good working order and operating to the satisfaction of our residents;
- Responding to emergency calls;
- Completing all approved maintenance related work orders;
- Taking initiative when corrective action is necessary and removing any identified hazards;
- Painting as necessary;
- Landscaping duties as required;
- Ensuring proper disposal of garbage and debris from the properties;
- Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- Working knowledge and professional experience in a wide variety of maintenance and light construction tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and finishing work.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- Must have tools necessary to complete all tasks.
- Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
- You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- You may need to participate in an after-hours rotational emergency response team.
- Weekend hours may be required.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
|Job Category||Property Operations|