As a Property Maintenance Technician, you will be the front-line point of contact for site staff and residents for day-to-day repairs and maintenance and an integral part of resident satisfaction and overall site quality. If you love helping others and are already used to being the friend people call for help with these sorts of things, this role may be a good fit for you.
*This position is available as a full time Live-In position*
What will you be doing?
- Completing approved maintenance work orders to rental properties as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
- Maintaining general upkeep of the properties including amenities, waste management, and general maintenance to ensure satisfaction of our residents;
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa and Montreal.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. You don’t have to know us for too long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
So, what are we looking for?
- A knowledgeable professional with experience in a wide variety of maintenance and light construction tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and finishing work.
- A team player and an independent worker – we need someone who can do both!
- Proficient using basic computer technology and software (Microsoft Office, etc)
- You will need a vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- You will need the tools necessary to complete all tasks.
- You will need to work during peak periods, including weekend hours if required. You will also need to participate in an after-hours rotational emergency services team on occasion.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with us.
Only selected candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.
|Job Category||Property Operations|